Work permit for highly skilled workers (none EEA-nationals).

For information about work permits for Specialists, please click here.  Specialists who will be working less than 3 months can find information here.

The application form for a work permit can be downloaded here.

Specialists who require a visa to enter Norway should read the section about Specialists here.


Send this article to a friend  
Print version

Click here to visit the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration's website

Norway - the official site in the UK / Contact the Embassy / Contact information
© 2003/2007