Five Norwegian artists are featured at The Big Chill Music Festival 2004. Tickets are selling fast for the annual festival in the beautiful countryside of the Malvern Hills. 30 July - 1 August
The Big Chill : Eastnor Castle, Herefordshire July 30, 31, August 1
Norwegian artists featured at the festival:
- Ralph Myerz and the Jack Herren Band
- Bjørn Torske
- DJ Urb (Tellektro, Norway)
New in this year's festival:
- Thursday opening, with many more food stall and bars available.
- A new area – the 'Chill' stage, plus a new MediaMix area including a Sanctuary Tent, Film Tent and Cabaret Tent.
- A much larger and improved body and soul area.
- Doubling the size of the children's area with many more artists and workshops, as well as a 100% increase in the number of toilets, more car parks - located nearer to camping grounds and greatly increased camping space evenly distributed across the site.
- A second 24 hour cafe running throughout the entertainment period and increasing the number of better quality showers.
- There will be more, varied food and merchandise stalls and much quicker service at the bars.